MEET YOUR AIRWAY WELLNESS specialist - alpine dentistry, ut
MEET DR. BRITTANY JOHANSEN
Dr. Brittany Johansen
Dr. Johansen compassionately delivers patient centered oral health care to all populations. She offers all types of dental services to her patients. She particularly enjoys treating sleep breathing disorders in children through interceptive orthodontics.
She is an Academy of General Dentistry pre-fellow with close to 500 hours of post graduate Continuing Education credits. Dr. Johansen has additional trainings is laser dentistry, Myobrace, clear aligner therapy and Cerec.
Proud mom to Spencer, Cameron, and Ellie Dr. Johansen has her hands full outside work. Her husband, Daniel, is the pillar of their family managing their home life while supporting Dr. Johansen in all her endeavors.
Dr. Johansen and her family are adventurous and love the outdoors. Besides her passion for dentistry and serving her patients, Dr. Johansen and her family are involved in church and enjoy the fellowship of others.
- Idaho State University – Advanced Education in General Dentistry
- University of Iowa College of Dentistry & Dental Clinics – DDS
- Brigham Young University – Bachelor of Science
- Academy of General Dentistry – 2015 to present
- Myofunctional Therapist – Myobrace
- Vivos Integrated Provider
- Spear Practice Solutions
- Foundations for Airway Health
- Institute for Craniofacial Sleep Medicine